The conveners and organisers of #JUSTICE4OCHANYA movement under the aegis of IDOMA YOUTH ACTION GROUP, who led a peaceful procession in protest and quest for #Justice for miss. Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbanje an alleged sustained rape victim who died after a prolong and tiring struggle for life with DEATH, wish to appreciate you all for your priceless/invaluable support and quest for a #RAPE free society where young women are free to dare to dream to be educated and pursue their passion without fear of being #RAPED by #PAEDOPHILES who are no better than animals in human skin.
I particularly, wish to appreciate Mr Andy Obeya kagawa, Betty Abah, Chinonso Obasi, Comrade Samuel Adikwu Ukan kuruph , Prince Yemi Itodo, your humble dispositions and support to this course has further proved you all are light to our world and we all know darkness fades at the spark of even a faint light, hence we Pray you never go out as lights to our world.
We also wish to humbly appreciate the timely response of the following groups of Civil Society Organisations to the course of justice, which by extension further strengthened our belief in our shared #HUMANITY :
To mention but a few, we would acknowledge the presence of the following Groups at the Abuja Protest:
1. African Students Education Support Initiative-ASESI ably lead Chinonso Obasi.
2. National Union of University Students ably led by Amb. Lukman (AIG ) accompanied by a Left winged combatant Comrade Adayi Friday Adayi.
3. National Association of Nigeria Students, NANS, Joint Campus Committee Chairman FCT chapter ably led by MKO
4. International Federation of Women Lawyers-FIDA.
5. Freedom for Humanity International Foundation.
6. Global Rights Jose Foundation UK.
7. Save Humanity Advocacy Centre (SHAC).
8. Soroptimist International.
9. Leadership/Accountability Initiative – LAI
10. Vatim Foundation.
11. Fed Govt. Girls College Kazaure Old Girls.
12. FGGC Gboko, class of “93 Old Girls.
13. Unity School Old Students – USOSA
14. Fed Govt. College, Bauchi.
15. Fed. Govt. Girls. Bwari.
16. Make a Difference Initiative – MDI
17. Ebere Ifendu Women In Politics Forum.
18. National Counsel.
19. QROGA Abuja Chapter.
20. Bring Back Our Girls – BBOG.
21/. Our Mumu Don Do – OMDD (Charley Boy).
22. Chinyere Kali Foundation.
23. National Council for Women Society of Nig.
24. Working Moms Foundation of Africa.
25. Education as a Vaccine.
26. Saving the Future of the African Child.
27. League of concerned Nigerians ably led by myself Rt. Comr. Felix Onuh.
Many thanks to my team of organisers
Prince Sunny Inedu, Benard Oche Ekwote , Joan Oche, Obeya Dankwambo jnr, Engr. Dan Dan Edache Atayi for the display of selflessness towards this course. God bless you real big.
We appreciate Channels Television, African Independent Television, Core TV, Naija voice, Aso Radio, all National print/Online media and a host of others for their free solidarity in quest for #Justice4Ochanya.
We all did it for Ochanya and others who may be suffering molestations in our society. We shall keep the pressure on the National Assembly ,Ministry of Justice, NHRC, NAPTIP and other relevant Agencies until justice is duly served!
It might interest you all that because of your move to protest in solidarity with us at Abuja for #Justice4Ochanya, Otukpo/P/Harcourt agoged while Makurdi, Lagos, New York, UK etc would follow suit.
From us here, we say thanks for standing by justice for Ochanya, the Girl Child and Others out dear.
We are sure in our Spirits that Ochanya Elizabeth Ogbanje is happy that you gave her voice to call for justice even in death precedent on sustained sexual molestation.
“Evil thrives or is fertilized with the #SILENCE of good men/women.
We couldn’t have achieved this without your support and timely responses .
*** we wish to inform the general public that the #Justce4Ochanya movement has snow balled into a movement for a #RAPE FREE NIGERIA as we shall be calling the attention of the Inspector General of Police to make public the number of RAPE cases successfully handled under the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria because while putting this right up together, my attention was called to another RAPE case and we have swung in action to ensure the NASS legislate even more stringent punishment to stamp out RAPE in Nigerian and the world over ***
Comrade Great Felix
Principal convener and
Coordinator of IDOMA YOUTH ACTION GROUP.
IG of Police
Ministry of Justice
Benue State Government
Benue State Polytechnic Ugbokolo